Wednesday, September 5, 2012

summer days drifting away...

"best vacation ever!" cried my 2 oldest. that sums it up. i'll get right to the gratefuls today because there are so many!
  • My family:

 Lyra, Leo, Sawyer, & Eric (not pictured)


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
  •  dramamine = me and Leo riding the Shivering Timbers roller coaster at Michigan's Adventure!
  •  Children's Museum

  •  dvd players in the car
  • my grandma came to see us! check her out! she's 78! can i please look that good even at 68?
 Danielle and Joe came and actually spent time talking and hanging with me and my clan.
  • (Danielle's making me an aunt again!!!!)
  • My father (and step mom, Lynne) came to visit, too!

  •  sunny days throughout the vacation
  • Blue moon

S'mores







the one beautiful spot in Rapid City :)






sooo many memories to cherish xoxo

No comments: