Thursday, May 22, 2008

happy birthday to me!

Eric made my 33rd birthday so wonderful. Sometimes, I see these glimpses of that romance we had when we first met. I am a lucky lady!

He surprised me Saturday by taking me to dinner at this fabulous restaurant
Photobucket


When we got to the table, there was a red rose and a box with a ring from this gorgeous designer engraved to say: Eric loves Courtney
http://www.beckythatcherdesigns.com/vision/?PHPSESSID=90069a2d9d0dc8e6fb916b7512adcd96


After dinner, we got back in the van and there was a white rose with a card containing 2 tickets here:
http://www.oldtownplayhouse.com/

& perhaps the best part of the evening is that he arranged this overnight!
Photobucket

2 comments:

La Bonne Vie - The House of Brodt said...

How exciting! I bet your ring is gorgeous!! I'll have to leave that link out for David to see it, ha!

courtney said...

i should have mentioned that it's not one of the rings on her page. it's silver and in OUR price range. that store is local and so neat cause she uses the natual elements in northern michigan in her designs.