Monday, August 13, 2012

no time like the present

so, i am rushing to get out of work and head home. my thought was - i'm in a rush and don't have time to blog. but that's a cop out and i'm trying to stop doing that. so brief but meaningful is the message today. still working on that assertivenes business. it came up in group tonight and a client stated that she didn't want to be "bitchy." bitchy to share her opinion, her feelings, her fears? these ladies have addiction biting at their heels but are risking relapse in order not to make another feel uncomfortable? i think this assertiveness thing is bigger than i imagined.

anyhoo...

so grateful...
  • that my husband has decided not to work saturdays anymore!
  • farmers' market
  • braids make my hair wavy
  • beach sundays
  • job prospects
  • my children bring so much joy to my world
  • getting through less-than-joyous days
  • hope

No comments: